Why Choose to Live At Bow View Manor?
Our home-like environment, new additions, private rooms,
and a beautiful location in historic Montgomery next to the Bow River.
When it is time to consider retirement living, Bow View Manor provides Private Choice Care accommodations and services. Live as independent as you choose knowing that all of your day to day services are available on site when required.
Private Choice Assisted Living
Assisted living is the best option when individuals are living alone, feeling isolated and are looking for assistance with meals, medications, or more personalized support and care.
Our Private Choice Assisted Living setting provides an array of choice and is personalized based on the individual’s needs. Each care plan is designed with the individual in mind.
Private Choice Care plans offer choice from room sizes, amenities and private balconies to the opportunity to live with your partner (upon availability).
We are dedicated to professional service by providing:
- Individualized care plans and our commitment to Residents’ First philosophy
- Compassionate health care staff including Licensed Practical Nurses
- Registered Nurses who are available during business hours and on call after hours
- Dedicated employees who believe in the philosophy of care
- Variety of Clinical Services
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Hair Salon
- Home Cooked meals that are carefully planned, nutritionally balanced and fulfilling
- Snacks that satisfy any craving
- Accommodations that are very well maintained and outdoor space to enjoy year round
- Recreation programs that will provide hours of enjoyment, entertainment, socialization and celebrations
- Extra Care programs that fulfill every need
- Aging in Place community
Private Choice Long Term Care
This level of care is part of our Aging in Place philosophy. If Private Choice Assisted Living is no longer possible and there is a requirement for 24 hours of care, Bow View Manor ensures professional services and support are available.